Sign up to become an active member of the PSA at our next meeting!
Dear Fellow Parents,
In early 2015 the OLL Parent-School Association was formed with the goals of creating opportunities for our children, streamlining communication and building a strong, respectful school community. Whether you are a new or returning family, we extend to you a warm welcome and invite you to get involved. Some of our success last year included helping with the OLL fair, funding an aftercare stretching program, organizing a gently used uniform sale, holding our first school wide fundraising social at Chuck-E-Cheese and thanking our administration and faculty with an appreciation breakfast. Our ongoing fundraisers include coordinating the Box Tops for Education, Capri Sun Pouch Collection and Target Take Charge of Education programs.
We need your help in order to achieve success this year! You can find out more about our meetings, programs and volunteer opportunities by checking the PSA bulletin board in the main hallway and by checking the OLL website parent’s tab.
Finally, we would like to take this opportunity to invite all of our parents to our next meeting on Monday, February 22nd, from 6:00 -7:15 pm in the OLL art room. PSA meeting details will always be posted on the PSA belletin board in the main hallway.
We wish you a happy, safe and blessed year and look forward to a terrific school year together!
The OLL PSA Board
PARENT SCHOOL ASSOCIATION DESCRIPTION
V4 – 1/11/16
The Parent-School Association (PSA) of OLL School is a parent lead, volunteer organization formed to support the mission of the school, provide additional opportunities for our students, raise funds and create a welcoming community atmosphere for all of our families. The PSA is open to all OLL families who wish to make a positive contribution in a respect based environment.
- Members are expected to be treated with compassion and respect. Members are expected to be respectful of and sensitive to the feelings of others.
- Members are expected to be themselves. Members are expected to treat each other with fairness, courtesy and respect, because each is different from the other and each is special.
- Members will be heard and commit to listening to the ideas of others and to communicate calmly and clearly.
- Members are expected to express their feelings and opinions appropriately without being interrupted. Members are expected to respect the feelings and opinions of others.
The purpose of the Our Lady of Lourdes Parents School Association (OLL PSA) is to 1) support a working relationship between the school staff and administration and school parents; 2) promote volunteerism and service to benefit the school community; and 3) raise money to support the needs of the school.
The OLL PSA is open to all parents and/or guardians of students attending Our Lady of Lourdes School and wishing to make a positive contribution.
General OLL PSA Meetings
- General OLL PSA Meetings are monthly, during the school year on the 3rd Monday of the month when possible.
- All General Meetings are open to any parent/guardian of students at Our Lady of Lourdes, and any guests as needed.
OLL PSA Committees
- Members are welcome to join any one of the available OLL PSA Committees: Class Parents, Box Tops, and Fundraising Initiatives.
- Additional committees will be formed for OLL PSA events on an as needed basis. A chairperson will be selected for each committee.
- The Committee Chairs will be advisors to the officers of the OLL PSA Board and attend monthly Board meetings.