Registration for the 2017-2018 academic year has begun! We encourage you to enroll your child as soon as possible– class seats fill up quickly, especially in our Pre-Kindergarten program.
Click the link below to Apply:
At our school, every day is an open house! To schedule a tour or to request more information, please call our Development Office: 212-926-5820 ext.132. or leave us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to sharing all the wonderful things OLL has to offer both you and your young scholar!
To register your child, please call us at 212-926-5820 to schedule an appointment for an interview and testing. You can also apply online at: www.ApplyCatholicSchoolsNY.org. The following documents must be filled out and turned in upon registration:
- Immunization Records and medical related information
- Birth Certificate
- Most Recent Report Card (Grades 1-8)
- State Test Results (ITBS, or other Standardized Test Results, Grades 4-8)
- PPD Test Result (for students moving from another state or country)
- Baptismal Certificate (for all Catholic students)
- Certificate of First Communion (for Catholic students, Grades 3-8)
- Certificate of Confirmation (for Catholic students, Grade 8)
- 1 Passport Photo
We accept our students using the following criteria:
1. In house placement test
2. In house interview
3. Prior report card
* A non-refundable registration fee of $175.00 for new students must be paid in order to register your child. Payment should be made in check or money order only.